Being the victim of a car accident can be a traumatic experience. If you are injured in that accident, the experience will only be worse. However, if your injuries were caused by the negligence of another driver, you could be entitled to compensation for your losses. To most effectively secure that compensation, you will need the assistance of an experienced car accident attorney.
There is certainly no shortage of car accident attorneys in Colorado. But how do you know which one is best for you?
- Get recommendations. Start by asking friends and co-workers if they can personally recommend a car accident attorney. If you have a family attorney, he or she may be able to make a recommendation as well. Other sources for sound advice are your local bar association or your insurance company.
- Do research. Take the list of names you have collected and locate these firms’ websites. Do the websites look professional? Are their email addresses and other contact information easily ascertainable? Do they provide a Frequently Asked Questions area? Additionally, look for attorneys who offer free consultations. Many times, you can schedule one right from the website.
- Schedule a consultation. Once you have a list of potential candidates, you want to meet them face-to-face to find out which one is the right attorney to handle your case. If the firms you have selected don’t have an online option to make an appointment, call during their business hours. Reputable firms should be able to schedule a consultation over the phone.
- Interview the attorneys. When you finally get to meet with your selected attorney, have a list of questions already prepared, including:
- How long has he/she been practicing?
- What is the extent of their experience with car accident cases?
- How will the attorney handle your case?
- What level of involvement will be required of you?
- How will the attorney keep you abreast of progress with the case?
- Will you be provided with the details of the billing schedule, including all fees, expenses, and payments?
5. Make your final decision. You will know you have selected the right attorney when you find one who answers your questions satisfactorily, makes you feel comfortable, and has a proven track record of handling car accident cases like yours.
Contact Our Colorado Car Accident Lawyers
If you or someone you love has been injured in a car accident in Denver, Aurora, Littleton, or anywhere in the State of Colorado, it is important to know where to turn for help. Denver car accident legal expert Robert Paysinger has the experience and resources needed to win your case. Call Denver attorney Robert Paysinger today. Our law firm offers FREE case consultations and can be reached at 303.279.0221.
FREE CASE EVALUATION
Fill out the form below and an attorney will contact you regarding your case within 24 hours.