Do’s and Don’ts if You’ve Been in an Accident
- Don’t discuss fault with anyone.
- Don’t give ANY statement to the other person’s insurance company.
- Don’t deny any injuries you may have suffered.
- Don’t be brave and courageous and sit at home in pain. Go to the doctor or emergency room if you are hurt.
- Don’t delay in seeking medical care.
- Don’t miss doctor’s or therapy appointments.
- Do call Robert Paysinger, Esq. immediately for your free consultation. Information is power and we will empower you.
- Do contact the police immediately if you are in an accident involving an automobile, motorcycle, truck, bicycle or pedestrian.
- Do take pictures of the scene and any visible injuries.
- Do report the accident to your insurance company and obtain a copy of your policy.
- Do locate and get the names, addresses, and telephone numbers of any witnesses.
- Do keep track of all of your damages, medical bills loss of earnings or any out-of-pocket expenses.
- Do save you all of you medicine bottles, casts, neck braces or other medical devices or appliances.
FREE CASE EVALUATION
Fill out the form below and an attorney will contact you regarding your case within 24 hours.